Burleigh Court is a growing restaurant and boutique hotel, so we are constantly on the look out for people who fit our hospitality culture. If you are curious about working for us on a full-time or part-time basis, please get in touch with us.
We are a boutique country hotel with 18 bedrooms: each individually styled to reflect the heritage and modern expectations. The property is situated in a scenic location overlooking Stroud set in 4 acres of grounds. We pride ourselves in given a feeling home from home for a resident guest which is reflected in our scores being above 9/10 from Booking.com and 4/5 from Trip advisor
Going forward, our vision is to build an environmentally friendly and sustainable business that values its workforce and strives to give its employees a good work/live balance. We believe that if good employees are treated well then they will be naturally good hosts to the Burleigh guests.
The vision for the kitchen is more Farm to Fork offering a taste of Cotswolds which is local, organic & sustainable. The cooking uses traditional main ingredients but explores twists in the style of cooking. We operate herb and vegetable gardens on site and incorporate the harvest into the menu. We eventually aspire to include more elements around healthy eating and chef table.
The restaurant has 50-60 indoor covers, and we are modifying the 4acres of grounds to do more “al fresco” dining and wood fire cooking to double the covers with views over Stroud in the valley and the ground’s gardens.
The cultural fit:
- Helping people to eat well, feel well, and sleep well are values that resonate well with you then you may
- Intellectually curious about sustainable, local organic sourcing, and healthy eating.
- Passion about food and beverage
- Enjoy preserving heritage buildings and nature
- Reliable team player with a demonstrable track record be it at school or at work.
Being a highly-rated boutique hospitality business we’re looking for the right fit in people to join our team depending on experience and potential.
Roles we are currently recruiting for:
- Two rosette kitchen brigade: CDPs, Breakfast Chef, Sous Chef
- Front of house: duty managers, receptionist and waiting/bar staff
- Gardening and handyman: helping keep the property in great shape from cleaning rooms to helping maintain and improve the spaces indoors and outdoors
Equally if you have the right attitude and drive but lack the needed experience, we can consider you for a tailored apprenticeship
If you like the sounds of the above and would like to us to consider you then send us an email with your CV attached and tell us in a few lines on:
- why you would enjoy working for us
- any relevant points we should consider be it experience or passion
- in what areas of the business
- if full-time or part-time (if so which days)
Contact us with your details, an outline of your relevant professional background and the job you are currently looking for and we will get in touch. Please provide sufficient information in this first step.
We look forward to hearing from you!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”job enquiry”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”” type=”checkbox-multiple” required=”1″ options=”Chef/Kitchen,Front of House ,Housekeeping,Gardening”][contact-field label=”Your background and experience” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]