Terms and Conditions
www.burleighcourtcotswolds.co.uk is operated by Moonflight Limited and references in these terms and conditions to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to Burleigh Court. References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be references to person making a booking at Burleigh Court Hotel, restaurant or bar.
Reception hours: Daily 7.30am – 10.30pm. Please note that we do not provide a 24hr reception.
Check in: Rooms are available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival. Late check in is available until 10.30pm. If you are checking in after this time you may be subject to a fee of up to £25.
Check out: Guests are required to vacate their rooms by 11am on day of departure. Please enquire if you wish to arrange a late check-out. It is the right of the hotel to offer or deny a late check-out subject to availability. Late check-out from 12noon or later may be subject to a fee of up to £25 if not included in your room rate.
Dogs: If you are planning to bring a dog and have not specifically booked a dog friendly room, you need to get in touch please. We only have a limited number of dog friendly rooms available and are unable to cater for any furry friend beyond our limit. If pet friendly rooms are no longer available in our online booking system, please give us a call.
Dog friendly rooms are located in the coach house adjacent to the manor with direct access to the gardens. Dogs are not allowed in guest rooms in the manor house but they are allowed in the bar, lounge and our separate dog-friendly dining room. Dogs must be kept on the lead at all times and owners are required to use poo bags to clean up after their furry friends. Pet owners are responsible for their cute schnoots at all times including any chewing or scratching damage done to furniture and fittings.
Smoking, e-cigarettes or vapourisers: Burleigh Court is a non-smoking hotel, in accordance with UK law (Health Bill: Smoke-Free Premises and Enforcement Regulations 2006). Burleigh Court does not permit smoking, or the use of e-cigarettes or vapourisers in any area inside the hotel, including guest bedrooms. If guests violate this policy they will be charged £500. To avoid this charge, we respectfully ask that all guests observe the no smoking policy, and refrain from smoking or using e-cigarettes or vapourisers in any area inside the hotel, including guest bedrooms. Thank you for your co-operation.
Pets: Pets are allowed in the manor house public areas: lounge, bar and small dining room. An charge may be applied if guests violate this policy. We will provide pet friendly rooms – with an additional charge of £20 per pet that may be applied. It is the responsibility of the guest to inform reception at the time of booking, if they intend to bring a pet so an appropriate room can be allocated. We cannot guarantee the availability of a pet-friendly room if we are not notified at the time of booking.
Provisional reservations: Reservations are deemed provisional until a deposit is paid or credit card details been provided.
Provisional bookings are held at the discretion of Burleigh Court. Provisional reservations are held for 7 days if more than 28 days prior to the date of the reservation or for 24 hours if less than 28 days prior to the date of the reservation. Burleigh Court reserves the right to cancel a provisional reservation without warning. Payment of the deposit confirms the booking and signifies agreement with these terms & conditions.
Room bookings & cancellations (excluding special dates* and group bookings)
Our booking rules are outlined below:
- Reservations are deemed provisional until the credit card details have been provided.
- Credit card details are required to confirm the booking and signifies your agreement with these our terms and conditions.
- Cancellation advance saver rates: The lower, advance saver room rates are non-refundable and payment is taken at the time of booking. Cancellation made, which we are unable to resell (we will try to resell cancelled rooms so that there is no charge to you), will not be refunded. However, if you cannot travel due to COVID related illness or tier restrictions outside of your control, we will transfer your booking free of charge
- Cancellations of other room rates: You can cancel up to 72hrs in advance of your arrival date. Cancellation made within 72hrs prior to arrival, which we are unable to resell (we will try to resell cancelled rooms so that there is no charge to you), are fully chargeable. However, if you cannot travel due to COVID related illness or tier restrictions outside of your control, we will transfer your booking free of charge
- Cancellation of stay packages. You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of your arrival date. Cancellation made within 7 days prior to arrival, which we are unable to resell (we will try to resell cancelled rooms so that there is no charge to you), are fully chargeable. However, if you cannot travel due to COVID related illness or tier restrictions outside of your control, we will transfer your booking free of charge.
- Coronavirus related cancellations: If you are unable to travel because of tier restrictions you will not be charged. If you fall ill with Coronavirus when your cancellation period has expired or you are on a non-refundable rate, we will offer to move your booking free of charge to a convenient future date within six month of the original booking date.
- We require a credit card to reserve your room and this would be charged in the event of cancellation and you authorise us to charge your credit card for any charges incurred during your stay with us.
- If we are forced to close the hotel due to COVID-19 bookings can be transferred or cancelled at no charge.
- If nobody checks in we will cancel the booking and charge the full price for all nights booked to the card provided.
Special date* bookings (Mother’s day, Easter Weekend, Horse Trials, Bank holidays, Christmas, New Years & Bank Holidays).
Room Group bookings (6 rooms or more)
– Payment of the deposit confirms the booking and signifies agreement with these terms and conditions.
– Reservations are deemed provisional until the deposit is paid.
– A non-refundable deposit of 25% of full payment of the full booking, is required to secure the reservation. Only the number of guests that the deposit is paid for will be confirmed. If additional guests are added to the booking, the deposit for these guests is required to secure their attendance.
– A further 25% non-refundable deposit of the full payment is required one months before the reservation date.
– Full payment is required 14 days before the reservation date.
– If a booking is made within one months of the reservation date a non-refundable deposit of 50% of full payment of the full booking is required to confirm the booking. If a booking is made within 14 days of the reservation date full payment is required to confirm booking.
– Final numbers must be agreed 14 days before arrival and any additional guests must be paid in full.– Additional items must be paid for upon departure.
– Reservations cancelled in whole or in part within 28 days of the arrival date will be charged the full booking.
– We recommend you have travel insurance if at all possible to cover against cancellation charges.
– If group bookings exceed 15 rooms the booking is considered exclusive and exclusive use rates apply.
Restaurant service times are as follows:
– Breakfast: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 9.30am & Saturday – Sunday 8am – 10am
– Lunch: 12noon – 2pm or 3pm at Weekends
– Dinner: Daily 6.30 – 9pm
Meals outside of these times can be pre-arranged with prior agreement for a charge.
Prices: Prices are inclusive of VAT.
Service charge is not added to the bill, unless the group is 8 people or more when a discretionary 10% service charge may be added to the bill.
Additional charges: The card details provided to secure the booking will be stored for 30 days after departure. Any damage to the room, theft or unpaid items will be automatically charged to this card.
Dietary requirements or food allergies: It is the responsibility of the guest to inform Burleigh Court of any dietary requirements or food allergies in advance of their visit or at the latest before ordering any food or drinks on the premises. When we are informed of an allergy or intolerance we will do our utmost to accommodate allergies and intolerances by ensuring items are excluded from food and by ensuring there is no cross-contamination, however, we cannot guarantee that ingredients that cause an allergy will be removed from the premises. Please note, nuts are handled on the premises.
Restaurant & Bar: We only allow food and drink purchased at Burleigh Court’s Restaurant & Bar to be consumed at Burleigh Court. If this policy is not adhered to a fee of £50 per bottle for drinks and £50 per person for food may be applied.
Music: Music is played at Burleigh Court at our discretion. Guests are not permitted to tamper with the music system or attempt to play their own music through the hotel speakers / music system.
For parties of 10 or more: Guests must choose their menu selection from a reduced menu and send their menu selections to Burleigh Court in advance.
Afternoon tea reservations: For afternoon tea reservations we require 24hr notice. In the event of cancellation or reduction in numbers within 2 days of the reservation date or no-show on the day, £18.00 per person may be charged to the card details provided.
- Restaurant table bookings of 6 and more: credit card details required at time of reservation (if no show we take £10 p/head on day of reservation). Groups of 10+ are required to pay a £10 per head deposit
- Functions/events: bookings are required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit of the price quoted
- Special days: Valentine’s, Mother’s day, Easter weekend, Horse Trials, Bank holidays, Christmas, New Years & Bank Holidays
Bar: Tables in the bar & lounge may not be available for advanced reservations.
Photos and videos: You may appear in photos or videos that are taken during your time at Burleigh Court. These photos or videos may be published on the internet for example, but not limited to, Burleigh Court website and social media pages (facebook, twitter and others.)
Vouchers: Voucher must be redeemed within 12 month after purchase subject to availability and exclusions may apply.